Our coronavirus number of new cases goes lower than they were on March 13th, days before the lockdown even happened. The city will start to open cautiously on April 14th. As a result, I believed it would be safe to visit my 16-month-old goddaughter and my “2nd family” for Easter a bit outside of Vienna. It was so amazing to see a holiday through a child’s eye and to socialize with my friends out in their garden…one of those simple things we have missed during this quart. I cherish these moments!
Looking back on a wonderful 2019 and looking forward to a promising 2020! Here are some highlights:
2. Winner of 3 awards in the Linus Lerner Concorso Canto 🇲🇽
4. Photoshoot with Raul Garcia, Concepto Video Foto on Big Bear Lake, California 🇺🇸
5. Vacation on Catalina Island, California 🇺🇸
6. Photoshoot with Raul Garcia, Concepto Video Foto on Big Bear Lake, California 🇺🇸
7. Celebrating my birthday with friends and my goddaughter in Vienna 🇦🇹
8. Vacation in the Austrian Alps 🇦🇹
9. Lesson with my amazing new voice teacher Lavinia Chereches 🇩🇪
Celebrating Julien’s birthday, only 2 days after he officially moved to Vienna 🇦🇹from his native France 🇫🇷. We went to the Heurige, Restaurant Thurn (Vienna 1130), with a modern, airy ambiance and fantastic service. But the spirit of holidays are always intensified with kids around. Here is my 11-month old goddaughter, Julien and Ashley’s daughter, figuring out what this birthday thing is all about…it will be her turn soon!