While I sing Donna Elvira, I’m being put up in this cozy apartment with a charming village view of Liberec, Czech Republic.
Goodbye Vienna apartment 👋🏼! See you in a few months! En route to Los Angeles, CA 🌴
Get the look:
Desk: Amazon.de SoBuy Schreibtisch
Drawers: IKEA LENNART
Chair: Amazon.de Woltu Esszimmerstühle 2er Set
Mirror: Möbelix Standspiegel Meggy
Starburst wall art: TJMAXX
Aloe Vera plant: Spar
Flower pot: IKEA PAPAJA
My home for the month in Valletta, Malta 🇲🇹. Very grateful to Teatru Manoel to be put up in this beautiful apartment. Come to my role debut as Mademoiselle Silberklang in Mozart’s Der Schauspieldirektor (The Impresario) at the National Theatre of Malta, Teatru Manoel on November 22, 23 & 24. Click here for details.
I love to have healthy options that I can prep for the week. This frittata is one of my favorites! You can also prepare for a brunch with friends and family. You can put practically any vegetable that you have in your fridge inside. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
-¾ cup milk (180 mL)
-½ teaspoon salt
-½ teaspoon pepper
-½ teaspoon garlic powder
-½ cup broccoli floret, chopped (300 g)
-½ red onion (or chopped green onions)
-1 medium potato, microwaved and then chopped
We couldn’t have nice weather forever, so today the weather has officially changed to autumn…perfect time for some soup! I improvised this tomato soup with ingredients I already had in my fridge: a can of diced tomatoes 🍅 , carrots 🥕 , zucchini 🥒, potatoes 🥔, onions, cabbage and garlic. A slice of sunflower seed and carrot bread accompanied the soup.
I hosted my first dinner party in my new apartment in Vienna/ It was filled with lot of wine and fantastic company! I made a Vegetable Strudel which has become my “go to” when company comes over. Recipe below:
Serves 4 people
2 Zucchini, large slices
2 red onions, quartered
2 bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 cup mushroom, large slices
1/2 jar of pesto
Buffalo mozzarella cheese ball
Puff pastry pre#made dough
1 egg white
1 egg yoke
Salt, pepper and garlic
1. Preheat oven to 245 degrees C (475 degrees F).
2. Toss the vegetables with the olive oil and spices until coated.
3. Spread the vegetables out evenly on a large roasting pan.
4. Roast vegetables in the oven for for 25 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
5. Take the vegetables out and preheat the oven to 220 degrees C (or as directed on the pre-made dough)
6. Mix the yoke and the vegetables together.
7. Lay out the strudel pre-made dough on the roasting pan and smear a generous amount of pesto on one side.
8. Place half the slices of mozzarella in a line over the pesto.
9. Pour the vegetable mixture in a line over the pesto and mozzarella.
10. Add the remaining mozzarella slices on top of the vegetable mixture.
11. Fold the dough over so it meets the other opposite end.
12. Spread the egg white on top of the dough and cut four diagonal lines in the dough
13. Put the strudel in the oven for 220 degrees C for 20 minutes (or as directed on the pre-made dough).
13. Take it out when it’s golden brown on the top
I served my Vegetable Strudel with a side of rucola mixed with oliva oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and garlic. This salad compliments the strudel perfectly!